Tuesday, May 19, 2009

facebook

Hey Y'all,
I have found a friend that I haven't seen or heard from in about 33 years! Teresa and I were best of friends for years, until her family moved away. We did still keep in touch for a while, but then just fell out of touch. It is wonderful, how Facebook has brought people together again. I have several "friends" that were friends many years ago. I just love it. If only my son wouldn't keep telling me that "Facebook is the Devil!" He keeps telling me not to mention addresses, phone numbers, or when I am going on vacation, etc. Granted, he is a policeman, but does he really think that I am that stupid? I am the one who doesn't even put a picture of myself on any computer website! I have never trusted the ether out there. Anyway, I love facebook, despite all that.
JB

No comments: