Friday, September 26, 2008

Caught up!

Hey y'all,
I am all caught up! At least to date. #16 is done. I hope. Of course, there is a great chance that some of my stuff is wrong. I will not pretend to understand some of this, even if I did get it done. But I am pleased not to be 3 or 4 things behind, as I usually am. I have enjoyed reading over the favorites, although I have no idea who or what some of the favorite things are. The TV shows, for instance. Some of them I have never heard of. And the sports figure that is listed. And most of the websites. Nope, never heard of. And before anyone says it, yes, I know I am an old (and old-fashioned) lady. But I can say, most of this journey so far has been interesting. By-the-way, is the last lesson about how to close down and take your name off of the sites that we are not interested in keeping up on?
JB

No comments: