Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The End!

Hey Y'all,
This is the 23rd thing...Blog about the whole experience. I have found lots of cool things, and fun things, and some not-so-grand things while doing our Learn and Play. I have learned a lot more about the net, and how to manage things on the net, some of which I will never do again, and some which will be used over and over. Maybe even my Blog! Anyway, this has been well worth my while, though some of it did drive me half way nuts! I "met" some interesting people, both from CML and from outside CML while doing the blogging. My little goal of making a viable blog has been met, and I now know that I am not too old to learn technology. I do wish to thank all who put us up to this, and kept us motivated, and helped us to get things right. It WAS fun.
JB.

1 comment:

? said...

You arent stopping now..