Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Hey, y'all
Yesterday was halloween. I went trick or treating with my grandson. Well, I stood on the sidewalk and reminded him to say "thank you" each time. Also along were my daughter, her friend, her friend's two daughters, my ex, and his wife. What fun. My daughter's husband stayed at home to pass out candy. While the three kids trick or treated, the rest of us tried to keep them polite and off of other people's grass. Not that other parents seemed to want their kids to be good. I even saw parents walking across other people's lawns with their kids. But ours were pretty good about it. All in all, a good evening, even if my ex was along.

JB

2 comments:

? said...

Glad you enjoyed it. Spooky Halloween fun enjoyed is a great time for kids and having a blast out there. I guess thats what its all about, kids being able to be kids and enjoy it. ...

Beth said...

Great photo! Looks like lots of fun!