Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 random things about me

1. I was once friends with the daughter of a circus promoter...I hung out with acrobats, clowns, etc.
2. I was great in English and History...not so much in Math and Chemistry.
3. I have the genealogy tree for my father's branch back to the middle ages.
4. I used to play piano, flute, and piccolo.
5. I was the ultimate tom-boy as a kid.
6. I can tat. (Don't say "What??" You work in a library! Look it up!)
7. I hate to fly.
8. I WILL fly...to England someday!! My lifelong dream.
9. My great-great grandfather was a moonshiner.
10. I was the #1 premier hide and seek player of my neighborhood when I was a kid.

JB

1 comment:

HeleneB said...

Great list. Thanks for sharing. i always wanted to learn to "tat" do you do the needle kind or the little shuttle?