Thursday, November 13, 2008

Autumn

Well, Autumn is really here. Most of the trees are becoming brown and/or bare. I love Autumn, except for the fact that it precedes WINTER!!(UGH, BURRRRRRR). I am not a cold weather person. But to walk on a cool (not cold) day in the fall with crunchy leaves underfoot...that is bliss! I have always loved that. I grew up as a country girl, from a WV "Holler" with hills and forests and creeks all around. I do miss walking in those woods in the fall. Sometimes there would be over a foot of leaves on the ground. Fun.
JB

3 comments:

? said...

you will be the beautiful little princess in my story

JB. said...

Well, being a beautiful little princess is great, and I thank you very much, but you do have to realize that I am:
1, a woman of a "certain age"
2, a grandmother
3, 5'8" tall
4, a little heavier than I would like to be.
5, grew up as a tom-boy, and still won't wear a dress or heels unless absolutely necessary.
JB

Adisha said...

Yeah, it's amazing the feeling these cool, autumn days bring. Though it's sad that the days are sooo short, the colors and diamond dews of the mornings making up for the rest ...

cheers :)