Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WINTER (Burrrrrrr)

Hey y'all,
Autumn one week and WINTER (ugh, burrrrr) the next! Snow before Thanksgiving! I am not a happy camper. Sometimes I wish I could move south. My youngest son did that. He and his wife now live in the south, and it is because of the winters. He hates cold weather more than I do...and that is saying a lot. I only hope that we get a bit of indian summer around Thanksgiving, as a lot of my family are coming up for it, and I know my mother...even a hint of bad weather and she will NOT come. I could understand if she had to drive it herself, but my brother will be driving her. As most people who learn to drive in WV, he is a good winter driver. We learn not only on snow and ice, but on mountain roads...narrow, twisted, slick roads, with guard rails only on the worst curves. You learn quick. Or not...;)
JB

1 comment:

? said...

Pretty soon. I remain at your service